· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a sports scientists and software development team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Work in an Agile environment
STATSports has grown from its humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment.
The STATSports APEX/Viper System is a customer driven platform. The unique, user-friendly interface was designed and shaped alongside some of the world’s top strength coaches, medics and sports coaches. It is the only system to offer sports specific software for Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby and Athletics.
Our Pods have been tried and tested by many of the top teams and research facilities the world over and time and again results prove our system to be the most accurate, reliable and consistent device on the market.
Check us out at www.statsports.com
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience developing with iOS frameworks
· Expert knowledge of Swift and Objective C
· Experience with developing & consuming RESTful APIs
· Knowledge and experience of working with low-level C-based libraries
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
· Familiar with continuous integration
· Pro-active with the ability to work with little/no supervision
· Experience working with external devices over different wireless protocols
· Experience in real-time data applications.
· Knowledge of other mobile technologies (Native/hybrid) and UI/UX standards
· An interest in health and fitness and sports industry
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Experience using cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Familiarity with other object-oriented languages
Why work for STATSports….
Salary- competitive/ negotiable
28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
Critical Illness Protection
Investment in our team -we are very focused on training our staff and providing the best CPD as we possibly can. Investment into our employees’ development is key!
Our team- Each member of STATSports has been handpicked to the highest standard. Each staff member is passionate about STATSports and the work they do. We work hard but also have the best craic!
Join the success- read about our most recent success stories: